03 April 2011

World of Warcraft


So... for those of you who don't know it, I play World of Warcraft
I know that probably makes me a huge nerd/geek, but who doesn't likes a sheldon-like human being nowadays? (btw, this week's episode about Sheldon getting his WoW account hacked was absolutely hilarious!)

Anyway, I'm a proud 85 Balance Druid named Luthy in Archimonde. 
I'm scared of the Horde for some reason, i yell a lot in Skype when i'm doing dungeons, i'm a freaking chinese gathering herbs, i love trolling the trade chat and now i'm on a quest of getting my Pug companion!









"That game?! Excuse me, Penny, but Doodle Jump is a game. Angry Birds is a game. World of Warcraft is a massively multi-player online role playing … Alright, technically it’s a game."

No comments:

Post a Comment