10 August 2010

Cap ou pas cap?


Ayer estrené 8tracks con un playlist que se llama Cap ou pas cap?, la frase que utilizan los personajes de Jeux d'enfants para retarse. Si lo quieren escuchar, está aquí y esta es la lista de las canciones:

Childs - Mariana
Final Fantasy - This is the dream of Win and Regine
Ulises Hadjis - Siempre
Hello Saferide - Get sick soon
Tricot Machine - L'Ours
The Go Find - Over the edge
Florence + the machine - Hardest of Hearts
The Raveonettes - Suicide
My Brightest Diamond - Tainted Love
Shout Out Louds - Fall Hard
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1 
Stars - Your ex-lover is dead
Beirut - Postcards from Italy






“Though my love is insane,
My reason calms the pain in my heart.
It tells me t
o be patient and keep hoping.”


No comments:

Post a Comment